APREL Inc, the Near-Field Systems specialist, offers leading measurement solutions, intelligent software and a comprehensive services practice. Our portfolio of measurement systems offers customers the ability to change the way they compete. Our solutions form the foundation of many of the largest, most reliable and sophisticated manufacturers, design, government, and research and education organisations across the globe.
The candidate will be required to offer ideas, program and review existing code along with develop new and unique applications for use in our automated system solutions.
- Develop and maintain existing software applications
- Evaluate complex mathematical problems and provide solutions for integration
- Program in C#, C++ or Java
- Evaluate existing code and improve/implement changes
- Program hardware such as spectrum analysers, signal generators or other types of test equipment for use in automated systems
- GUI (graphical user interface) design and programming within 3D environment
- VRML programming with Cortona SDK in a C# application with the following properties:
- Based on existing APREL libraries and 3D models
- Work with team members to design graphical user interfaces for large scale applications
- 1st stage is to develop use cases based on existing systems;
- 2nd stage is to implement;
- 3rd stage is to apply developed look/feel to different internal applications;
- Work with team members to improve and maintain existing install packages
- Able to design application based test plans to validate builds
- Ability to complete test plans
- Utilize automated testing software (Test Complete) to aid in development cycles
Experience and Knowledge Required
- Under-graduate degree in computing science or systems engineering
- Ability to create communication programs with test equipment through GPIB or TCPIP
- Object oriented programming (Java / C#)
- Software design process from concept to deployment
- Strong communication skills in English both written and orally
- Mathematical software skills applied to modeling, ability to analyze or calculate numeric, symbolic or geometric data
- Knowledge of 3D graphics and visual development, robotics, artificial intelligence Strong understanding of usability principles
- Strong sense of style and look-feel
- Hardware interfacing PC hardware knowledge
- Software testing
- Knowledge of DENSO robotics systems
- Understanding of test equipment and communications protocols such as Agilent/Keysight, Anritsu or R&S
- National Instrument driver development and protocols such as IVI
- Repository maintenance, etc
- Ability to program robotics systems such as 5/6 axis articulated systems, knowledge of DENSO robotics systems is a significant advantage
Preference will be given to those who can demonstrate knowledge, provide examples of work and show quantifiable evidence of achievements within the described role.
New graduates will be considered.
Applicants must include a cover letter with brief details of their applicability to the job and a current resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mathematics: 3 years
- Systems Engineer: 2 years
- Computer Science: 2 years