Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked #8 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and recognized as one of North America’s fastest growing companies.
Who are we?
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital forensics software that acquires, analyzes, and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets. Magnet Forensics has been helping examiners and investigators fight crime, protect assets, and guard national security since 2011.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
Our development team works in an Agile environment and we operate on a fast-paced model of continuous improvement. We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate and deliver on new product goals. Our software developers collaborate with other developers, testers, designers and forensics experts, pushing the boundaries in everything we do, to bring the best tools possible to law enforcement and government agencies
What we are looking for:
We hire brilliant developers who love tough technical challenges. Building software that has to recover a mountain of data, be highly performant and deliver an exceptional customer experience, requires the sharpest technical minds. You’ll participate in daily standups and retrospectives, working with disciplined execution and continuous innovation.
- We work in C#, but as long as you are an expert in an object oriented language, we want to talk to you.
- You are highly accountable and take ownership of your projects
- Status quo and conventional thinking aren’t in your vocabulary
- You like working in a collaborative environment with smart, funny and interesting people
- You have post-secondary education in software engineering, computer engineering, computer science, math, electrical engineering or related field.